The police officers of the State of New York, and officers that work for The Department of Corrections, are absolutely necessary to keep order and safety in our communities and jails. Unfortunately, there are times when police officers and correctional officers, misuse and/or abuse their power against the very people they are entrusted to keep safe. When this occurs, many times the victim of that misuse or abuse of power has had their civil rights violated. If your rights have been violated you may be entitled to a cash settlement.


Civil Rights cases come in many different forms, such as:

  • Police Brutality
  • False Arrest
  • Wrongful Incarceration
  • Malicious Prosecution
  • Unwarranted Strip Searches
  • Corrections Officer Brutality
  • Federal Civil Rights Claims


The Law Office of Robert Gross handles many Civil Rights cases and has been successful in recovering large cash amounts for our clients. If you’ve been falsely arrested, wrongfully incarcerated or abused by a police or corrections officer, to get the maximum compensation you’re entitled to call the Law Office of Robert Gross.